Resin printed adapter for 52mm boost gauges for the Fiat 124 Spider Abarth, designed around this AutoMeter boost gauge. The rear backing plate uses the two screw posts to keep the gauge secured.
- Replaces an air vent for a discrete factory look
- Slots allow for air flow
- Protrusion at 6 o'clock position for alignment
- Snug fit with factory air vent
- Gauge face sits flush with the air vent trim
- Note: Stock vent must be carefully disassembled. Trimming of air vent interior with flush cutters is required, so a new air vent assembly is recommended.
If you are using a different 52mm gauge then the AutoMeter gauge:
- You can order a generic 52mm adapter. This adapter will simply have a 52mm barrel and no rear backing plate. You will need to use adhesive to hold the gauge in the adapter.
- You can choose the custom option and send me a direct rear-on photo of your gauge, with indication of mounting points. You will also need to provide me the depth of your gauge's body. I will design a new rear plate accordingly, or let you know if your gauge style will require the generic adapter.